The ITIL Continual Service Improvement course focuses on the industry practices in service management as they are detailed in the ITIL Continual Service Improvement publication. It also teaches how a review can be carried out on the organisation’s current products by following the strategy, design, transition and operation stages of the IT lifecycle.
During the ITIL Continual Service Improvement course students will be taught the following:
- The Continual Service Improvement Approach
- Key activities of the Seven-Step Improvement Process
- Identifying critical success factors, risks and challenges
- Measuring and reporting frameworks
- Creating Return on Investment
- Roles and responsibilities to support the improvement process