The ITIL Managing Across the Lifecycle course focuses on the skills, knowledge and understanding needed to support service delivery within an organisation by means of connecting the service lifecycle stages.
During the ITIL Managing Across the Lifecycle course students gain an understanding of the following:
- Positioning and transitioning the Lifecycle
- Determining critical success components
- Identification, evaluation, analysis, correction and control of internal and external risks
- Organisational maturity, structure
- Corrective action and Improvements from a Business Perspective
- Knowledge management and security of information