The ITIL Operational Support & Analysis certification provides students with the skills and knowledge needed to apply operational support and analysis in a practical environment. This will allow them to implement the management of incidents, problems, events, service desk operations and application management.
During the ITIL Operational Support & Analysis course students will learn:
- How OSA processes and functions bring value to the business
- The impact operational support and analysis has on operational activities
- Technology and implementation considerations
- Supporting the service lifecycle
- Ensuring management of the lifecycle of all problems
- Fulfilling service requests