The ITIL Planning, Protection and Optimisation course aims to impart the knowledge students need in order to create and implement a stable and reliable IT infrastructure in their organisation. The focus is on the key ITIL processes and other factors within the capability stream.
During the ITIL Planning, Protection and Optimisation course students gain an understanding of the following:
- Service Management as a practice and how it creates business value
- Key processes, and their associated activities
- How the Risk Management processes works
- Organisational maturity, structure
- Technology and implementation considerations
- Important considerations for continual process improvement