The ITIL Service Offerings and Agreements course will give students the ability to use the service offerings and agreements practices in a practical environment. This will help them to enable relationship management and financial management for IT services.
During the ITIL Service Offerings and Agreements course students will learn the following:
- Value to the business of the Service Operation & Agreements processes
- The reliance upon a good business case
- Technology and implementation considerations
- Important considerations for continual improvement of these processes
- Key processes needed to support service offerings