The ITIL Service Strategy certification will build upon your foundational knowledge of ITIL to impart the skills and knowledge needed to practically apply the Service Strategy stage of the Service Lifecycle. It also teaches students a solid comprehension of the customer business objectives and priorities as well as the role that IT services play in meeting these objectives.
During the ITIL Service Strategy course students will learn:
- Dynamics and forces impacting IT management
- Defining customer value creation
- The strategic benefits of service based costing and recovery
- Business Relationship Management
- Driving strategy through the Service Lifecycle
- How to measure Service Strategy and create return on investment