- 50+ paid IT work opportunities*
- 96% of students placed last year**
- Your own IT Tutor via phone
- Gain practical experience
- Internationally recognised courses
Over 50 Work Contracts Available Every Month
Benefits Designed to Maximise Your Learning
Overview of Your Included Benefits
- Career and job opportunity*
- Interest free spread payments
- Success and Support Manager
- Professional CV review
- Engaging tutor-led courses
- Quizzes and games to help you learn
- Interview advice and career success
You study through us supported by our certified IT Tutors and Mentors, who you can contact any time UK office hours via telephone.
WRITE OUR EXAM
Once you have completed your studies (a minimum of 2 courses), you take an Internal Exam which is included in your training package.
PAID WORK OPPORTUNITY
Then, if you choose the job opportunity in our Partner Client, you travel to their head office and spend a week there doing practical training.
Get a Better Feel with a Choice of Demos
Demos from CompTIA A+, MCSA Windows 10 and Cisco CCNA
* We work with a recruitment partner who places up to 50 of our students on new contracts each month. With their help we put have put together a training package which will enable you to work as an IT Technician / IT Helpdesk / IT Field Engineer at the same time as meeting our recruitment partners own clients needs. Initial contracts are usually between 6 to 9 months in some of the largest UK based companies and public sector organisations. Successfully placed students are paid weekly (typically £18K – 22K per anum pro rata). In some instances students will be offered full time employed roles and additional benefits such as paid overtime and travelling expenses.
** Students who have studied at least CompTIA A+ and CompTIA Network+, will be given an option to be submitted to our recruitment partner for a formal assessment to establish suitability to work on one of their contracts. Our recruitment partners practical training and professional assessment will be at our partner client’s head office. In order to be eligible, students must have first achieved a pass mark of at least 70% on our internal assessment exam. At present, 96% of our students who have attended the assessment were then offered a contract or permanent position. This high success rate is purely down to the training and support you receive through us which means our relationship with our recruitment partner is very strong due to the quality of candidates we submit.