The Data Analyst Career Programme
Imagine yourself as a data expert, able to uncover valuable insights that help organisations make informed decisions by using a variety of tools and techniques to collect, clean, transform, and model data to identify correlations, trends, and opportunities that others may have missed.
You will be equipped with skills in core technologies that are essential for Data Analysts when it comes to reviewing data and providing key insights into an organisation, its clients, or its products – and how these insights will solve problems and optimise processes.
This programme is also about developing a thorough understanding of the power of data, and how it can be used to transform organisations, clients, or products. You’ll learn how to analyse and interpret data, communicate insights effectively to stakeholders, and drive meaningful change.
But that’s not all! You’ll receive globally recognised and highly valued certifications that demonstrate your prowess in Data Analysis. Plus, to top it off, you’ll receive full recruitment support to ensure you land the job you deserve in the exciting and rewarding field of Data Analysis.
Why you should join us
- Your job and money-back guarantee make sure you get the results you deserve from your career journey – because we’re sincerely committed to seeing you succeed
- Your official certification means that your experience is validated through industry-recognised material and highly valued in the UK (and the world!)
- Stay motivated and manage your time effectively through regular one-to-one follow-ups with your certified Tutor and Study Coach
- You have 24/7 access to your online courses, so you can study at your own pace and save on travel costs
- Your Student Community Forums give you the opportunity to share questions, ideas, and knowledge with other professionals studying these certification
- Your CV and LinkedIn profile will receive complete makeovers from your Recruitment Advisor to make sure you maximise your chances of securing rewarding opportunities
- Career and recruitment support gives you advice on how to secure and succeed in job interviews, including mock interviews and exclusive interview preparation tailored toward your prospective company and role
- Your expert Career Consultant will help you choose the right route, and combine it with strategic guidance to make sure you achieve success in your career
Avoid the negative effects of making the wrong decision about your development journey; have an open Q&A with an expert.
From the moment you register with us, you will have the guidance and advice you need to successfully qualify and find work in your new career. Your package includes:
- A consultation with a Career Consultant to corroborate your course choice
- A job/money-back guarantee to protect your return on investment
- Unlimited, 12-month access to 2 accredited courses and 4 endorsed courses
- 2 official exams (accredited by CompTIA and BCS, the Chartered Institute for IT)
- Business Analysis scenario-based workbooks to practically implement your knowledge
- Certified Tutor to provide support with course questions and study habits
- A total of 4 practical projects so that you can learn to manipulate data and build queries that communicate with more than one table
- Access to a full Support Team for assistance with examination, notes, and study queries
- A collection of revision questions and quizzes
- Extensive examination support
- Recruitment support from our specialist Recruitment Team
- A professional, Data Analysis-oriented CV rewrite
- Recruitment support from our specialist recruitment team
- A LinkedIn profile overhaul to maximise networking opportunities
- Refined interview and job-seeking support
The Computing Technology Industry Association (CompTIA)
CompTIA accredits the CompTIA Data+ in this package. As the leading provider of vendor-neutral IT certifications, the Computing Technology Industry Association (CompTIA) is the go-to for individuals looking to enhance their skills and take their career to the next level. With a range of certifications covering everything from cyber security and cloud computing to networking, CompTIA has something for everyone! With over 2.5 million certifications awarded to date, you can trust that you’re in good hands with CompTIA.
But CompTIA is more than just certifications – they’re a community of experts and professionals, passionate about advancing IT and promoting excellence. That’s why they offer a range of resources and support for their members, including training and development opportunities, networking events, and research and policy work.
The British Computer Society (BCS), the Chartered Institute for IT
The BCS Business Analysis Foundation certification in this Career Programme is accredited by the British Computer Society (BCS). Since 1957, BCS has been a driving force in educating and nurturing IT professionals, computer scientists, and engineers. BCS upholds the IT profession, accredits Chartered IT Professional status through their Royal Charter, and creates a global community of computing enthusiasts who are passionate about promoting and advancing the field.
BCS stands for the British Computer Society, and is also known as ‘BCS, the Chartered Institute for IT’. It’s one of the world’s leading professional bodies for IT, with a whopping 70,000 members in over 100 countries! BCS is more than just an institution, though, it’s a movement that brings together like-minded individuals who share a common goal: to elevate the practice of computing and make a meaningful impact on the world.
Data Analyst Career Programme
What You Will Learn
This Career Programme comprises of 6 highly regarded courses and certifications, allowing you to become an expert in everything Data Analysis.
Info & Overview
This official CompTIA course is a great starting point for you to gain essential skills needed for data analysis! It covers mining, manipulating, visualising, and reporting on data. You will also apply basic statistical methods and analyse complex datasets while adhering to governance and quality standards throughout the entire data life cycle.
Learn Microsoft Excel for Data Analysis
Info & Overview
In this course, you’ll learn how to take raw data and interpret it using Excel’s tools for formulas, sorting and filtering, pivot tables, and charts. You will also learn the best practices for managing, protecting, and cleaning data in Excel. You will cover Microsoft Excel for data analysis, exploring, visualising, handling data, and how to analyse Bitcoin data, too.
Info & Overview
In this course you will learn how to communicate with relational databases through SQL. You will practice with 4 projects that teach you how to manipulate data and build queries that communicate with more than one table.
Learn Python 3
Info & Overview
The Python 3 course covers key areas such as getting started with Python syntax, building control flow into your code, using lists to store ordered groups of data, writing loops to repeat code, creating functions for code reuse, working with strings and modules, and using dictionaries to create and use key-value pairs. Additionally, you will learn how to work with files in an automated way and how to create your own classes, objects, and interfaces. Throughout the course, you will complete Python code challenges to test your knowledge.
Learn Tableau for Data Visualisation
Info & Overview
The Tableau course teaches you how to build visually appealing, interactive dashboards and visualisations. You will learn how to load and join data, develop effective and interactive visualisations, and build compelling data stories using Tableau. Lastly, you will put your knowledge to practice with both an end-to-end guided project and an independent capstone project. Visualisations are key to telling compelling data stories and Tableau empowers you to tell a story with data regardless of your coding experience. The Tableau course is broken down into these key areas: data setup, making visualisations, and storytelling.
BCS Business Analysis Foundation
Info & Overview
The Foundation Certificate in Business Analysis course will lay an excellent foundation for Business Analysis studies. After completing this course, you will understand how to identify and evaluate options for improving an organisation and you will develop skills and knowledge to support successful business change programmes within the organisation.
The Key to Your Success
Your Expert Career Consultant has received extensive training in the solutions we offer, and they understand that making the wrong choice can have a negative impact on your career, and overall well-being. They’re here to:
- Get to know you, your goals, and your experience
- Help you through the best options for you
- Make sure you choose the right path: financially, psychologically, and professionally.
View Our Success Stories
Our TrustScore maintains a steady rating of 4.9 out of 5 stars for excellent service, but don’t take our word for it.
Your Study Journey with ITonlinelearning
We make your learning experience personal to you
but holistically, you can expect the following pathway.